6.12.2006

more eye candy, or eye beef jerky
depending on your taste

When I shop for pants, I always try the suckers on. Sometimes I immediately like them and sometimes I don't. The true test is the next 60 seconds in front of the mirror. Sometimes what I loved immediately becomes less than spectacular in that minute, and sometimes a pair that I wasn't sold on grows on me. That is how I make my decisions about pants, and usually how I make my decisions about art. Here's a broad who grew on me very much like my aptetite for goat cheese. The photographs are a little dramatic, a little over the top, but in the end, they are great and fun and bored and exploratory. Check them out. http://www.dididuc.com/Autoportraits/galerie.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boobies. beef jerky on the other hand... hmm... nah i think i'm gonna have to go with the boobies on this one zoo. i love boobies though. and youre amazing.

-j.bomb.

p.s did i mention i love boobies? indiscrimenantly even... well, sometimes.

hydrocoil said...

I think I just nailed it. I should be photographing my boobs, then people would love my work because there isn't a human being out there who doesn't love boobs... vegans, gay men, children...I just found the basis to a whole new level of human interconnectedness. On the other hand, I guess it is a little bit like exclaiming that you have discovered an object with rounded sides that rolls.

Cheers.
-i.