12.18.2006

HIRAKI SAWA



I remember seeing one of his video installations in new york. It was one of the most memorable pieces from that trip...one of three or something. I lost track of him though, forgot his name and all of that..but not his work. Then there was a post about him on the detroitarts blog, and I got pretty excited. You can glance at some of his screen shots here , as well as check out his bio. I will try to do some good research on him in the immediate future. He makes me very very excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flip books!

Anonymous said...

Don't steal my thunder Isabel. The truth is Jake and I saw one of his amazing airplane videos at the DIA and we totally loved it first. Hope you die! Merry Christmas!

From: Us

hydrocoil said...

The truth is you have no thunder! Or maybe you have a little bit of thunder. But art isn't like a husband that only one person can enjoy him.

By the by,
you have great taste.
cheers,
-i. ;)