5.31.2006

eroplay


Probably two or three years ago, I ran into this website. It is an enormous clusterfuck surrounding Frank Moore, who organized a ton of erotic performance art in the Bay Area. He writes and he has several degrees as well, and cereberal palsy. Somehow, though, this isn't one of those stories of rising above some intense cicurmstances straight into the pages of Reader's Digest's everyday heroes. I guess to understand what I'm talking about you have to check out http://www.eroplay.com/Cave/Underdogonline_FM.pdf


"Yes, I have always been lucky. I have a body that is deal for a performance artist. And I have always wanted to be a performer. When I was a kid, my younger brother used to get mad when people looked at me when he pushed me to the movies or to the teen club. He cried. But I liked people looking at me. That is what I mean by I am 'lucky'. I am lucky I am an exhibitionist in this body. One time I was working out on the jungle gym outside of our house when a kid came by and asked if I was a monster. I just roared like a monster. It was fun."

No comments: