9.09.2006

The Urban Prisoner- M a t t W e b e r


I've been looking at so much crap recently that my head feels like I just poured some creme into a cup of coffee...which I suppose is all fine except that every black and white urban photograph begins to look like every other and the names turn into alphabet soup. So I guess I am just a tense clusterfuck right now, which made finidng Matt Weber kind of nice. The bastard actually made me laugh a little. He has published a book titled The Urban Prisoner. Here are two highlights from the book preview. I suppose if you are interested in seeing more of his work, you can look the bastard up yourself.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the comments are moderated? Do people usually leave you creepy stuff? Like this?

.......................
.......................
(imagine you can hear the breathing, ok?)
......................
.....................

nice.

hydrocoil said...

I moderate posts because otherwise I would get a shit load of advertisement comments.

The breathing, on the other hand, helps me fall asleep at night.