10.30.2006

Craig Thompson


My friend Pedro recommended a book by Craig Thompson called Blankets . Although I haven't had a chance to read the book, I did check out his website and found this really amusing picture he did as a "two-page spread for National Geographic Kids magazine. 'While a scientist eats a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich on his lunch break, his experments are running amok. Each of the ten...experiments can be described wit three words. The first begins with B, the second with L, and the third with T.'" See if you can find them all, suckers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is harder than it looks. I don't think I even understood what I'm supposed to be looking for...

Anonymous said...

Here's what I've got sofar.

"Batter licking turkey"
"Baby lifting tuba"
"Bulldog loves troll"
"Ballerina lassos tut"
"Beaver locks tiger"
"Bunny lifted trophy"
"Bear leaks tea"
"Boxer lost tic-tac-toe"
"Bride leads twins"

I can't get anymore than that.

here are some that could perhaps make sense.

"Bottle XYZ Tune"
"XYZ lights torch"

hydrocoil said...

I thought the last one was Blackbelt Lights Torch.


=)