11.09.2006

stiff apologies


Man, I've been so distracted with my speech, my artist statements, resumes...all of that garbage. It has taken me out of the studio and that is no good at all.
Actually, I think it is really stressing me out. I need to make a fantastic huge installation somewhere...christ. Someone give me some gallery space, or a corner of a public restroom or something. I've got my new watch, looking at a new camera (Nikon Coolpix 8400), new found objects. Next week it is do or die. I start the new installation and no more bullshitting around.

I wish I had never found that bum in the studios. I wouldn't be at all hesitant about going there at night. Now I am a little wary. God bless Detroit.

Sonofabitch.
-i.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a hot, and old, photo.

Feeling randy...